ArtTeaching Jobs Updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      I have added the most recent listings....
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

      Folks - My Art News on IAD is getting old....Is anything exciting happening
      for any of you this summer? Any must see art exhibits in your area?

      I just had an idea today to add little clips from the New York Times
      articles I like - and refer folks to their site for more info.

      I found a lot of sites that list our Art News as a feature - I better see
      what I can do to make the visit worth while.

      Again, I ask you - as you surf for lesson plans (which I know a lot of you
      are doing) -click on the links to Incredible Art Department - and Incredible
      Art Department Favorite Lessons (not to mention all of the thousands of
      sites that link to individual lesson plans! Oh my). If the links are
      broken - please take the time to copy the URL into an email and send it to
      me (Jdecker@...). I would say that 80% of the sites I visited in my
      searching still had the old URL. Many of you have asked how you can "pay me
      back"- this is how. I am taking a break this summer from adding new stuff to
      my site - I am having fun finding links - just not adding them yet. I need
      to increase traffic on my site to make all of the hundreds of hours of work
      worth while. So many on my survey group didn't even use my Art Resource
      site.

      Here is a tip if you are at a computer that doesn't have my site (or IAD)
      bookmarked - Enter my name - Judy Decker - in a search and the site comes up
      on the first Google page - OR enter Incredible Resources...Of course - it is
      so easy to find from Incredible Art Department Home page - Just click the
      Resources button.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk