Professional Development Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have one more site to share today - then it is back to work for me. Pam
      Stephens sent this site:
      Annenberg/CPB - Learner.org
      http://www.learner.org/index.html

      Professional Development:
      http://www.learner.org/channel/chnnl_workshops.html

      I will be exploring this site more before I feature it - here is a "blurb"
      from Pam:

      >> This is a site sponsored by Annenberg/CPC. There are excellent
      resources and some online teacher training. Most everything is free on
      the site. The thing I thought you'd like about the Annenberg/CPC site is
      that there is
      professional development included. People are always asking about
      professional development online. Well, here it is. They can also enroll
      for graduate credit for some of the programs.

      ..... Now back to me again. I tried to view some of the videos - I couldn't
      get
      them to work (I have DSL) - but Pam said they do work. If your school has a
      satellite dish, you can get all of the shows for free. This might be a good
      site for you to explore this summer - just to see what all they have to
      offer. This site was presented at NAEA this year.

      Pam - I forgot to send it out in my last "Experts" mail - I will try to
      include it in the next message I send.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk