Interview Questions - need admive NOW!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Please folks - help Kris Fontes - she needs your replies TODAY! DO NOT post
      to the list -send directly to Kris kmfontez@.... I don't have time
      to forward your replied to her. I am SWAMPED right now. I have been working
      at this computer since 8:00 this morning answering email requests - I
      haven't even begun to do what I strted out to do today ((smile). Bunki had
      some EXCELLENT advice for me --- I am going to follow it from now on.

      Hmmmm.... I used to have the interview quiestion on this page -- I only
      recently deleted all of the old stuff on the page - I didn't save the
      questions.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm - check the link at the top
      to see what Principals look for.

      From Kris Fontes:

      I will be sitting in on the interviews for our new elementary art
      teacher...tomorrow and I need some insightful questions to ask the
      candidates, there are eight applicants narrowed from a field of 48. What
      would be some questions i could ask?

      help me.

      Kris Fontes

      P.S. for Kris -- this is the earliest I could get ot your request (smile)