RE: CD Art

  • Grace Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      I must have missed that one! I'd really like to know where to go to see
      the CD designs! We do that assignment in my classes and it would be great
      to let my students see what others are doing!
      Thanks,
      grace
    • ebay@billieellisonterry.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        I saw it at the YAHOO group site - under PHOTOS.

        Do you have a way to cut your CDs? What do you glue them together or on
        stuff with?

        Thanks!

        Kristi