RE: [art_education] Aesthetic Issues in Art: Valuing Art - Current event to use

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Judy, do you have a list of suggestions for Museum Behavior on IAD?
      Jan

      12-year-old sticks gum onto $1.5M painting
      http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2006-03-01-painting_x.htm

      Prepare your kiddies so this never happens to them when they go to a
      museum.... I am not surprised that a 12 year old would think this was
      OK... just one of the reasons we were a NO Gum school. Kids just
      didn't know how to dispose of their gum properly.