Looking for help with AP Studio? Subscribe to AP list

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      I didn't save the post asking for AP help.... so I thought I would
      just make a post to the list suggesting all who are interested in AP
      Studio to check out the AP list serve and web resources.

      Course related websites:
      http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/studiodrawing
      http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/studio2d
      http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/studio3d
      ap-studio is an Electronic Discussion Group (EDG) of The College
      Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992

      To SUBSCRIBE or CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, please use the list website:
      http://lyris.collegeboard.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ap-studio
      (I think you can subscribe from there - I copied this from my digest)

      If you are interested in lessons from AP teachers that come to me....
      reply to me OFF LIST.

      Give me the following information if you want the lessons sent to you
      as soon as I get them

      First and last name:
      Grade levels taught:
      Name of School:
      Preferred email address:
      Summer email if different:
      Lesson you would like to share with the group:

      Note many lessons on IAD were submitted by AP teachers. I don't often
      put AP on the lesson plan as they are adaptable to many levels.

      Incredible Art Resources