Re: [art_education] Test

  • Jennifer Auble
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
      I am getting it at my work and home email so I am going to drop my home address off the list. If I disappear for ever I will resign up.
      JA at WMS

      >>> kenroar@... 07/03/01 16:38 PM >>>
      C-M,
      I notice that your message was automatically sent to
      my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
      certain words are used in the message. There is a way
      I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my regular
      mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new group!
      Ken
      ----------------
      --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
      > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
      > transfer over?
      >
      > > Mary and Michael, you have..
      > > Have I?
      > > C-M

    • Jennifer Auble
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001

        --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
        > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
        > transfer over?
        >
        > > Mary and Michael, you have..
        > > Have I?
        > > C-M

      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
          C-M,
          I got your mail OK that time. I hope you won't
          disappear forever! Hope you had a great July 4th. Saw
          the fireworks over Lake Wawasee in northern Indiana.
          For those who are on the list in Europe, how do you
          celebrate your independence days?
          Ken
          ------------------------
          --- Jennifer Auble <aublej@...> wrote:
          > I am getting it at my work and home email so I am
          > going to drop my home address off the list. If I
          > disappear for ever I will resign up.
          > JA at WMS

          > C-M,
          > I notice that your message was automatically sent to
          > my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
          > certain words are used in the message. There is a
          > way
          > I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my
          > regular
          > mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new
          > group!
          > Ken

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Christa-Maria
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
            Hi Ken,
            I am an European ( German) who lives in Michigan...also have lived in
            Indiana, Fort Wayne, where I ran the Children's young People's wing of
            the local Museum.
            We don't really celebrate Independence day like here in Germany with a
            lot of flag waving..had too much of that during Hitler days..:), but we
            celebrate the unification of the two Germanies. fireworks are shot off
            at New Years eve to 'blast' int he New Year.
            One year, when I was back in GErmany with my daughter we bought some
            fireworks and US flags to be prepared for our own celebration, invited
            her little friends for hot dogs and potato chips. As so happened it was
            also the night where the GErman soccer team was in the end finale for
            the World championship. Halfway through, it dawned on me that if Germany
            would loose it might not be a great idea to set off those
            firecrackers..so I had a little talk to my daughter about that, which at
            age 7 she was
            not so sure what this championship had to do with celebrating the 4th of
            July..
            All ended well, Germany won and everyone at the Hotel thought we were
            brilliant to be so prepared with firecrackers , etc.
            Glad I am back aboard..
            C-M
          • linda
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008
              Hi, this is just a test. I have been trying to figure out how to have
              my posts show up online again as I have been having trouble. My
              fingers are crossed that this shows up as a post.
              Linda in Houston