curriculum mapping- Help!!

  • yakirsten
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I recently found out that I am in charge of writing the curriculum for
      all of my subjects (8th-12th grade art). I am the only high school art
      teacher so I have no committee to help me. I need some help with an
      advanced art class that I teach so if any one teaches an AP art or 12th
      grade art and feels like sharing an outline or curriculum map with me
      I would really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance! Kirsten
    • Sue Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        I would like to piggy back that request and I also need K-8 art curriculum. Thanks, Sue

        yakirsten <yakirsten@...> wrote: I recently found out that I am in charge of writing the curriculum for
        all of my subjects (8th-12th grade art). I am the only high school art
        teacher so I have no committee to help me. I need some help with an
        advanced art class that I teach so if any one teaches an AP art or 12th
        grade art and feels like sharing an outline or curriculum map with me
        I would really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance! Kirsten

        Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing

      • cara bertman