Oscar Martinez - inspirational art -"mysteries of the mind"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Oscar Martinez has sent me his link for review. I can think of MANY
      lessons that could go along with his art.

      http://www.oscarmartinez.com/
      "artwork is about the mysteries of the mind, the revelations found in
      dreams and the ever present and elusive perception of what we call
      reality."

      Oscar Martinez was born in Marag├╝ez, Puerto Rico and resides in
      Chicago, Illinois.

      One lesson might be figure drawing combined with nature... using gel
      pens or overwriter markers. Line, pattern and color -
      rhythm/repetition.

      Students can browse new work without any problems... You decide how
      far you would want them to browse the individual galleries.

      Incredible Art Resources