CD art - Could I get some info

  • tlvmmbshb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I was looking through the photos - They ARE up now!

      I LOVE the CD art. Those pictures are amazing - what creative, careful
      artists!

      I've got so many coasters around here from burns go bad - I'd love
      to 'recycle' them. Could someone please fill me in on how to cut the
      CDs to shape them and what you use to hold them in place in the works?

      I sure would appreciate it. This looks like a fun project for us.

      Thank you,
      Kristi