FREEBIES

  • square1marty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:04 AM
      If you would like to receive a box of free "stuff" that I give away to
      art teachers, please reply and provide the following information:
      Your Name
      School Name
      School or Business Address

      The only thing you will need to do is reimburse me for UPS Ground
      shipping. The amount of shipping will range anywhere from $10 to $25.
      Note: Residential shipping is much more costly than business. Please
      indicate if it's a residential shipping address.

      Please email your request to my company email marty@...

      Marty
    • Emily Maples
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 4:30 PM
        Marty -
        I enjoyed the things you sent me last time and would love to receive some
        more- I shared them with my children and they were thrilled - I also
        appreciate the white bags you sent. Anything that you have will be greatly
        appreciated.

        Emily Maples
        Pottsville Elementary School
        87 South B Street
        Pottsville, AR 72858

        If you would like to receive a box of free "stuff" that I give away to
        art teachers, please reply and provide the following information:
        Your Name
        School Name
        School or Business Address

        The only thing you will need to do is reimburse me for UPS Ground
        shipping. The amount of shipping will range anywhere from $10 to $25.
        Note: Residential shipping is much more costly than business. Please
        indicate if it's a residential shipping address.

        Please email your request to my company email marty@...

        Marty

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jan Vallar-Gillette