An artist worth repeating - Julian Beever (pavement painting, murals, painting)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Linda B. posted Julian Beever to Net Gold list. I know we have looked
      at his site before.... but now there are many new members. Do take a
      look.... See if you are inspired to do some sidewalk "painting" in the
      spring. This artist's pavement paintings have been forwarded in
      numerous emails.

      From Linda B:

      Julian Beever
      http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/

      Pavement drawings
      Wall murals
      Fine Art paintings

      Don't miss the pavement drawings. Marvelous!
      I have Julian's site linked on the Artists' page on IAD.

      Incredible Art Resources