Re: Tracey and all - How to find photos that are posted

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings Tracey and All,

      Pardon my "vent" but I find it frustrating when folks don't read my
      posts when instructions are given (Remember, you are teachers -
      "follow directions the first time they are given" is one of your
      rules).... I have posted twice this week already how to find
      Denise's ("Mrs. Picasso")photos and have posted her
      instructions/brief descriptions again. My/Our time is valuable too.
      Again I ask, that those of you who are on "No Mail" include that
      when you post, so I know to send my reply to you off list. There are
      folks on this list that don't like seeing so many of my posts (grin).

      When photos or lesson ideas have been shared recently and you missed
      the posts.... the easiest thing for all of us is for you to go back
      and click through the messages on the web site. If you can't find it
      posted recently - then by all means, do ask again.

      Go to:
      Sign in with Yahoo ID

      My posts are not on the home page - you will have to click Messages -
      and then you will see one post on Monday and one on
      Tuesday...clicking back another day or so and you will see Denise's
      original post.

      Denise and all - PLEASE continue to share... and I will continue to
      save you time and answer questions from folks who may miss your
      posts.

      Maybe today will be the day I finally get the photos that were sent
      to me shared? I will try to get that done (smile). I have my excuses
      why I didn't get it done yet (smile).

    • ebay@billieellisonterry.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        The problem might be that the server that is hosting the pictures is down.
        I've been trying on and off for a day to see these pictures, but it takes
        forever and finally I just see red x's. Sometimes I get page not found.

        I think Yahoo is migrating to their new photo platform.

        -K.