Pinwheels for Peace - the Song! WOW! Love Each Other

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      A reminder to all.....

      Download the music Love Each Other (Leah actually reminded me today -
      I forgot to do it yesterday - smile).
      I am listening to my music right now. It is the best $1.00 I ever
      spent. I downloaded the for "personal use" version. If you need the
      public performance, that is $10.00. You can also get a $10.00 music
      only version. For $5.00, you can get the sheet music.

      http://pinwheelsforpeace.com/store.html

      "You and me... we can all be free if we can Love each other....."

      "What goes around comes around......."

      All sales of this go to the student's college education.

      Peace,