Katrina efforts

  • M. Palmquist
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear art educators,
      Our annual fund raiser is swiftly approaching. One of the many art projects
      that we donate to the school for auction is a large painting inspired by the
      "Blue Dog" series by Louisiana artist George Rodrigue.We are turning 50% of
      the sale of this painting to the Katrina relief effort. My 9-12 year olds
      are researching various charities that directly relate to the children who
      have suffered. Does anyone know of any organizations?
      Thanks for your input.
      Regards,
      Maureen Palmquist
      MCH