anybody out there from........

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Although I got a good response, I am still looking for some student portrait images from a few states......North Dakota, Miss, Nevada, Montana, Virgina, Conn, Alaska, Idaho, Kentucky, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana......

      They will be used for NAEA as a Youth Art Month ppt shown before the 1st general assembly in Chicago. The entire program will be available after the convention.

      E-mail JPEGs here or to me at school kielingL@...
      Thanks for any and all help~
      creatively, Linda in Oregon