Re: [art_education] Youth Art Month

  • Barb Felsecker
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hi Anne!
      WHen I taught the Arts/Humanities class at the high school, one requirement
      was to dress up as a famous artist and present a 15 min. dialog as if the
      student WAS that artist! The results were wonderful!
      The students really got into this and the rest of us enjoyed the
      presentations!
      Maybe I'll see you this Friday?!?!?!

      Barb