Round Trip by Ann Jonas positive and negative shift

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hi All,

      I just finished teaching teaching a positive/negative-line project with my fourth grade and
      read them Round Trip by Ann Jonas. Every time I revisit this book I love it more! The
      pictures are black and white, you read the book and turn it over (to go back -round trip)
      and read it again. The positive/negative shift is excellent! I think this book could really
      spark middle schoolers and HS art students and could generate some awesome art and
      thinking outside the box. If I taught HS I'd want to share "story time" every day with all of
      the great art in picture books! Any way, check it out. Scholastic did a soft cover you can
      buy for $6.95, but any good children's library would have it. Ali B.