Advanced Google - PowerPoint search

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      I know many of you have searched online for PowerPoint presentations.

      Go to Google Advanced Search and select PowerPoint file format.

      I found a presentation on Visual Arts and Math - by entering Visual Arts.

      This was posted to Getty list by Ellen S:

      Thanks for the advanced search tip with PowerPoint on Google....

      Found this one - haven't gone all the way through but it looks interesting:
      http://www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/websites/ARTiculationFin
      al/jeopARTy/JeopARTy.ppt.
      You might want to see what is available for you to use.