More on Unusual Buildings - Check it out

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      Make the boring interesting... re-examine your perspective lessons. I
      bet these architects had a good art teacher (smile).

      Ellen S. posted this to Getty list:

      Timely - see all the hubbub in Louisville with the Museum Plaza:

      Museum Plaza will be an amazing, iconic building designed by one of the top
      architectural firms in the world, OMA New York led by Joshua Prince-Ramus
      and Erez Ella.

      Great video -

      http://museumplaza.net (see images)

      related articles:

      http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060209/NEWS01/60
      2090386/1008

      Enjoy.......and keep the good stuff coming!

      Incredible Art Resources