Update to my site - Artcyclopedia P.S.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Folks who use my site will be pleased to know I have added a direct link to
      all of your favorite artists right from my home page. I don't know why I
      didn't think of it sooner. You can now search Artcyclopedia right from my
      index page. Scroll down below the blue table. I didn't want to put it right
      next to my site search button - thought it might cause confusion.

      I have had the search on my Artists/Art Styles page for quite some time. It
      is also on my Artist Research lesson.

      Next month on Incredible Art Department I am featuring the most important
      art bookmarks. Artcyclopedia is certainly one of them. Let me know what
      other ones you want to be sure I include. Of course, Getty ArtsEdNet will
      there too (I hope it is all still online).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk