Re: [art_education] Someone know anything about.....

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8 1:32 PM
      Any of our members from the United Kingdom want to
      respond to Tor's request?
      Ken
      --- Tor Arne Andreassen <soccerman_62@...>
      wrote:
      > I`m a man from Norway, I`m 19 yers old and goes to
      > school here in Norway. I
      > was just wondering if you could send me some
      > information about
      > Economi-projects about United Kingdom? I would
      > appreciate if you could send
      > me some school-work or projects you have been
      > working on or something like
      > that. Thank you. Tor Arne Andreassen.
      > Soccerman_62@...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Philip Callow
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8 3:39 PM
        I dont know what he wants- I am from the UK and I am baffled
        > Any of our members from the United Kingdom want to
        > respond to Tor's request?
        > Ken
        > --- Tor Arne Andreassen <soccerman_62@...>
        > wrote:
        > > I`m a man from Norway, I`m 19 yers old and goes to
        > > school here in Norway. I
        > > was just wondering if you could send me some
        > > information about
        > > Economi-projects about United Kingdom? I would
        > > appreciate if you could send
        > > me some school-work or projects you have been
        > > working on or something like
        > > that. Thank you. Tor Arne Andreassen.
        > > Soccerman_62@...

      • Tor Arne Andreassen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9 3:11 PM
          I want something that I can use to this project: "The Economies of the
          United States and the United Kingdom" That`s what is written on my work!

          Tor Arne Andreassen

        • Tor Arne Andreassen
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10 1:41 AM
            I was just wondering: In Norway we have sites on the Internett where
            students put there school-projects, school-works on the Internett. Have
            anyone of you links to such sites on the Internett, written by students? All
            sorts of projects and works?

            Tor Arne Andreassen

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11 3:07 PM
              Tor,