Animation Tutorials for Kids - site worth checking

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I just received a link request for
      http://cartoonster.kidzdom.com
      http://www.Kidzdom.com

      17 year old high school student from Australia has created a
      series of free, fun and interactive online tutorials which teach children
      and
      young people to draw and animate. These fun tutorials can be found on his
      website, Cartoonster (http://cartoonster.kidzdom.com)
      Also see http://www.Kidzdom.com - Cartoons for the Cool Kidz!

      I have added a link to Artists and Art Styles on Incredible Art Department -
      access these pages through Art Depts.
      Look under Cartoons and Animation.

      I will run an animation feature sometime during the year on Incredible Art
      Department Great Sites. Send me any sites you come across in your surfing.

      Judy Decker
      Jdecker@...

      P.S. for Andrew - just wanted to let you know I got the word out to art
      educators. They will share your site with their students. I am also adding a
      link to your site on Just for Kids:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm