Please send me lesson ideas from the National Convention

  • gj5cents
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      I teach Elementary Art grades K-5. If you are presenting, or if you
      find any really cool lesson ideas at the convention please send/share
      them with me with lots of photos. . . .jnickel@... . . .
      I'm sure many of you will be posting on this site (and I will try to
      read through them) but it is hard for me to find the time to read
      through all of the threads everyday. I love reading through and
      finding creative lessons that I can present to my classes. The kids
      love doing the projects too. Thanks in advance to eveyone that sends
      me some goodies. Please send them to Judy too because I'm sure she
      will want to post them on the IAD. I will save all of the ideas in a
      file on my computer so if anyone wants me to forward them a copy I
      would be happy to do that for you.
      Have a great day!
      Jean Nickel
      jnickel@...