Art Show Activities: Raffles, Silent Auctions

  • sandyjahnle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hello! Has anyone ever done a silent auction or raffle at your
      school's art show? Several parents have donated items to our art
      department (paintings, painted wooden chairs, etc.) and I need advice
      and instructions on how to sell these to the highest bidder!! Thanks
      for any help you might give me!! Sandy J.