Re: Jim Dine hearts for V Day

  • theresagillespie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
      I must have been blind last night!! Those look great!
      I usually do a collage heart project with my second grades. I start
      with practicing how to cut out a heart, use that for a stencil to
      draw the heart on the paper and then we watercolor the paper. I
      introduce wet on wet technique for this painting. That gives us a
      base to collage onto the following week.
      I think I will try to tie in your ideas also. Great job!
      Theresa
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "theresagillespie"