Greetings and Introduction

  • Heidi Van Schooten
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi! I am a first year high school art teacher at a small private school
      in St. Paul, MN. I am the only art teacher and my first trimester I
      taught 2 sections of Intro to Art, 2 sections of Photo I, Sculpture and
      Drawing/Painting I. Currently I am teaching 3 sections of Ceramics, 2 of
      Photo I, and Drawing II. Needless to say I have used the Incredible Art
      Dept many times over the past few months and would like to say thanks.
      Being a department of one, I am looking to having some dialogue with
      other art teachers to learn more and improve my teaching. Thanks so much
      for this resource!!!

      Heidi Van Schooten