Re: not being able to see the Magical Trees inspired by Klimt on our website.

  • linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I'm sorry I can't remember who wrote that they had trouble viewing the
      trees, but I checked it out on my home computer to see if it was a
      universal issue. I was able to open the trees from my home computer
      right away. To see our gallery requires flash animation. If you
      don't have flash, I think you can download it for free. Or then
      again, maybe it was just a temporary problem. Try again.
      www.sjs.org, click on arts, click on lower school, click on lower
      school art gallery. The trees are in 5th grade.
      Linda