Someone know anything about.....

  • Tor Arne Andreassen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2002
      I`m a man from Norway, I`m 19 yers old and goes to school here in Norway. I
      was just wondering if you could send me some information about
      Economi-projects about United Kingdom? I would appreciate if you could send
      me some school-work or projects you have been working on or something like
      that. Thank you. Tor Arne Andreassen.
      Soccerman_62@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2002
        Any of our members from the United Kingdom want to
        respond to Tor's request?
        Ken
        wrote:
        > I`m a man from Norway, I`m 19 yers old and goes to
        > school here in Norway. I
        > was just wondering if you could send me some
        > information about
        > Economi-projects about United Kingdom? I would
        > appreciate if you could send
        > me some school-work or projects you have been
        > working on or something like
        > that. Thank you. Tor Arne Andreassen.
        > Soccerman_62@...

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Philip Callow
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2002
          I dont know what he wants- I am from the UK and I am baffled
          > Any of our members from the United Kingdom want to
          > respond to Tor's request?
          > Ken
          > --- Tor Arne Andreassen <soccerman_62@...>
          > wrote:
          > > I`m a man from Norway, I`m 19 yers old and goes to
          > > school here in Norway. I
          > > was just wondering if you could send me some
          > > information about
          > > Economi-projects about United Kingdom? I would
          > > appreciate if you could send
          > > me some school-work or projects you have been
          > > working on or something like
          > > that. Thank you. Tor Arne Andreassen.
          > > Soccerman_62@...

        • Tor Arne Andreassen
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2002
            I want something that I can use to this project: "The Economies of the
            United States and the United Kingdom" That`s what is written on my work!

            Tor Arne Andreassen

          • Tor Arne Andreassen
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 10, 2002
              I was just wondering: In Norway we have sites on the Internett where
              students put there school-projects, school-works on the Internett. Have
              anyone of you links to such sites on the Internett, written by students? All
              sorts of projects and works?

              Tor Arne Andreassen

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
                Tor,