Re: [art_education] Happy Holidays!

  • eggplant49@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 19, 2001
      I echo Ken's wishes for a happy, peaceful, healthy holiday for all. Our kids are wired...the teachers too! LOL
      Lynn in NJ
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
        However you celebrate this season, Judy and I wish you a very happy holiday!

        Merry Christmas
        Happy Hannakuh
        Bain de Noêl
        Día de Navidad
        Svatek vanocni
        Weihnachtstag
        Asara B'Tevet
        Chanukkah
        Junkanoo
        Happy Kwanzaa
        Zartusht
        Happy Rizal day
        Happy Hogmanay
        Omisoka
        Gantan

        Too many people are removing religion from this season. I think a better
        alternative is to respect and celebrate all cultures. This list truly is
        one or many cultures and religions.

        Ken Rohrer
        <http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm>
      • Ju Sampaio-Ralha
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
          Ken, Judy and all

          I would like to wish you "Feliz Natal", that is Marry Christmas, and
          "Feliz Ano Novo" (means Happy New Year) in portuguese, Brazil!

          Kisses
          Ju

          --
          _____________________________________
          Profª. Me. Jurema L. F. Sampaio-Ralha

          :: Site Pessoal ::
          http://www.jurema-sampaio.pro.br

          :: VidAcadêmica ::
          http://www.vidacademica.blogger.com.br

          :: Revista Digital Art& ::
          http://www.revista.art.br

          :: Pousada e Marina Nazaré ::
          http://www.marinanazare.com.br
          _____________________________________
          Quem pensa por si mesmo é livre,
          e ser livre, é coisa muito séria!
          Renato Russo.
        • Charlot Cassar
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
            Hello everyone!

            Il-Milied u s-sena t-tajba lil kulhadd! Thats happy Christmas and happy new
            year to everyone in Maltese!

            Charlot
          • Garie Sim
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 28, 2007
            • Ken
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                The kids look like they loved the project. It looks like they
                celebrate Christmas in Singapore much like they do in the U.S.

                Ken

                --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Garie Sim" <garie@...> wrote:

                > Season's Greetings
                > http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/x%27mas_07.htm
                > Cheers!
                > Garie

              • Garie Sim
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                  Thanks Ken, Happy New Year and All The Best Wishes From Singapore!
                  Regards,
                  Garie