New York Times article for high school art teachers

  • Maggie Tucker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2006
      There's an excellent article on higher education fine arts curriculum in
      the New York Times Education supplement today.
      Maggie Tucker

      arttucker@...
    • Sue Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2006
        Hi,
        would love to read this article - can someone scan it and e-mail it to me? I don't ge the New York Times.
        Thanks!
        suestevens@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2006
            If someone scan the article I would like receive too...
            Ricardo Reis

            ric.prof@...