Re: [art_education] Best air dry clay to order???

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      I've had pretty good luck with Sculpture House Boneware clay if you are interested in buying a larger supply of clay. I buy it in 50 lb boxes.
      http://www.dickblick.com/zz332/13/

      Kelli Wilke

      kreatvkat <kreatvkat@...> wrote:
      Hello....
      I am about to place an order for air- drying clay. Does anyone know
      which is the best brand? I know some of them crumble easily when dry.

      Thank you!