RE: [art_education] Best air dry clay to order???

  • cen_aca_dp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      The new Crayola air dry clay is FABULOUS!
      http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+57%2D5050

      I got some samples at state convention and used it to make the leaf project
      #80 found on United's website:
      http://www.unitednow.com/projects/projectlist.asp?PAGE=2&category=Clay

      It worked perfectly. Works like clay and air dries very hard.

      Denise Pannell
      Defiance, OH

      >===== Original Message From kreatvkat <kreatvkat@...> =====
      >Hello....
      >I am about to place an order for air- drying clay. Does anyone know
      >which is the best brand? I know some of them crumble easily when dry.
      >
      >Thank you!
    • Kelli Wilke
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
        I've had pretty good luck with Sculpture House Boneware clay if you are interested in buying a larger supply of clay. I buy it in 50 lb boxes.
        http://www.dickblick.com/zz332/13/

        Kelli Wilke