Re: [art_education] Get your school art site noticed - Please post

  • Bonnie Muir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Judy~ I'd love to have my site posted.
      I am a choice-based teacher in Massachusetts.
      http://www.elmwoodart.blogspot.com/

      Thank you so much! Bonnie

      Judy Decker <judy.decker@...> wrote:
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This page gets a lot of traffic.
      If you would like to get more visitors to your site, please post it. I
      will add it to this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

      I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD at your request.
      Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do look there for
      school art sites.

      I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.

      Happy New Year everyone,

      Incredible Art Resources

      Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing

    • Gray, Ann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Judy, you may add my site: toktekart.blogspot.com.

        Thank you, Ann Gray
        in very dry, warm, and smoky Oklahoma!

        ________________________________

        I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This page gets a lot of traffic.
        If you would like to get more visitors to your site, please post it. I
        will add it to this page:
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

        I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD at your request.
        Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do look there for
        school art sites.

        I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.

        Happy New Year everyone,

        Incredible Art Resources

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        This email has been inspected by an Anti-SPAM server at Union Public Schools.