Get your school art site noticed - Please post

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This page gets a lot of traffic.
      If you would like to get more visitors to your site, please post it. I
      will add it to this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

      I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD at your request.
      Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do look there for
      school art sites.

      I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.

      Happy New Year everyone,

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Jennifer Auble
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Here is the address for our site, thanks
        Jennie Auble
        http://www.wws.k12.in.us/wms/

        >>> judy.decker@... 12/31/05 3:45 PM >>>
      • Bonnie Muir
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Hi Judy~ I'd love to have my site posted.
          I am a choice-based teacher in Massachusetts.
          http://www.elmwoodart.blogspot.com/

          Thank you so much! Bonnie

          Judy Decker <judy.decker@...> wrote:
          Dear Art Educators,

          I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This page gets a lot of traffic.
          If you would like to get more visitors to your site, please post it. I
          will add it to this page:
          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

          I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD at your request.
          Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do look there for
          school art sites.

          I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.

          Happy New Year everyone,

          Incredible Art Resources

          Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing

        • Gray, Ann
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
            Judy, you may add my site: toktekart.blogspot.com.

            Thank you, Ann Gray
            in very dry, warm, and smoky Oklahoma!

            ________________________________

            I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This page gets a lot of traffic.
            If you would like to get more visitors to your site, please post it. I
            will add it to this page:
            http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

            I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD at your request.
            Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do look there for
            school art sites.

            I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.

            Happy New Year everyone,

            Incredible Art Resources

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            This email has been inspected by an Anti-SPAM server at Union Public Schools.