France travel June

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      Nancy Walkup and I are hosting the School Arts trip to Paris,
      Avignon, and the French Riviera departing June 16 for 10 days. Our
      trip is through Go Ahead Vacations, the adult travel portion of EF.
      Details are on my website at www.artresourcesforteachers.com. We have
      6 spaces open.

      Overview: Trip includes air, hotel, ground transfers, breakfast each
      day, 3 dinners, TGV ticket paris/Avignon, private motor coach
      Avignon/Nice, baggage handling, and a few more things.

      This trip is set up so that you are free to do as much or as little
      with the group as you wish. With the exception of using the scheduled
      hotels and ground transportation between cities, you can be entirely
      on your own. Many from our group are art teachers or art students.
      Most are repeat travelers.

      From Sedona,
      Pam

      Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
      For details, visit:
      http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com

      Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
      Northern Arizona University
      Art Education
      P.O. Box 6020
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
      928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
      Pamela.Stephens@...
      http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm