Re: [art_education] Happy Holidays!

  • The Austin's
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2001
      LOL! My kinders came back from Thanksgiving chanting "Only 20 more days till
      Christmas". Yes, their math was abit inaccurate, but they were definately
      reving up! :-)
      ~Michal

      > I hope the kids aren't driving you crazy the last few
      > days!
      >
      > Ken Rohrer

      ---
    • eggplant49@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 19, 2001
        I echo Ken's wishes for a happy, peaceful, healthy holiday for all. Our kids are wired...the teachers too! LOL
        Lynn in NJ
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
          However you celebrate this season, Judy and I wish you a very happy holiday!

          Merry Christmas
          Happy Hannakuh
          Bain de Noêl
          Día de Navidad
          Svatek vanocni
          Weihnachtstag
          Asara B'Tevet
          Chanukkah
          Junkanoo
          Happy Kwanzaa
          Zartusht
          Happy Rizal day
          Happy Hogmanay
          Omisoka
          Gantan

          Too many people are removing religion from this season. I think a better
          alternative is to respect and celebrate all cultures. This list truly is
          one or many cultures and religions.

          Ken Rohrer
          <http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm>
        • Ju Sampaio-Ralha
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
            Ken, Judy and all

            I would like to wish you "Feliz Natal", that is Marry Christmas, and
            "Feliz Ano Novo" (means Happy New Year) in portuguese, Brazil!

            Kisses
            Ju

            --
            _____________________________________
            Profª. Me. Jurema L. F. Sampaio-Ralha

            :: Site Pessoal ::
            http://www.jurema-sampaio.pro.br

            :: VidAcadêmica ::
            http://www.vidacademica.blogger.com.br

            :: Revista Digital Art& ::
            http://www.revista.art.br

            :: Pousada e Marina Nazaré ::
            http://www.marinanazare.com.br
            _____________________________________
            Quem pensa por si mesmo é livre,
            e ser livre, é coisa muito séria!
            Renato Russo.
          • Charlot Cassar
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
              Hello everyone!

              Il-Milied u s-sena t-tajba lil kulhadd! Thats happy Christmas and happy new
              year to everyone in Maltese!

              Charlot
            • Garie Sim
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 28, 2007
              • Ken
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                  The kids look like they loved the project. It looks like they
                  celebrate Christmas in Singapore much like they do in the U.S.

                  Ken

                  --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Garie Sim" <garie@...> wrote:

                  > Season's Greetings
                  > http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/x%27mas_07.htm
                  > Cheers!
                  > Garie

                • Garie Sim
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                    Thanks Ken, Happy New Year and All The Best Wishes From Singapore!
                    Regards,
                    Garie