Getting Published --- NAEA presentation

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      This is a note for those of you who are attending the NAEA conference
      and have an interest in publishing your ideas in School Arts.

      Nancy Walkup, editor of School Arts, and I will be presenting "Get
      Published!" We'll share guidelines and hints for taking your idea(s)
      to press.

      Both Nancy and I have published books, games, videos, and other
      teacher resource materials. We'll also give hints on how to take
      these ideas to market.

      The presentation is scheduled for Friday at 8 AM. Hope to see you in
      Chicago!

      Pam
      Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
      For details, visit:
      http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html

      Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
      Northern Arizona University
      Art Education
      P.O. Box 6020
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
      928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
      Pamela.Stephens@...
      http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm