my newest painting

  • bigredfuz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
      I just finished another painting. Take a look.

      Peace, Amy

      http://www.amyglasscock.com/new.htm
    • bruthrobson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
        In a message dated 12/15/05 5:33:33 PM, bigredaimer@... writes:

        > http://www.amyglasscock.com/new.htm

        Very nice Amy, I think you are on to something!
        Brenda

      • an art teacher
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
          Thought I'd share this:
          ANNOUNCING

          Elementary and Secondary Out-of-Print copies
          of ARTAFACTS MAGAZINE are now available.

          You can NOW order just one topic with lesson plans or handouts!

          * ARTaFacts Magazine saves you time. The research has been done for you.
          * Can help students to meet National Art and Reading Standards.
          * Great resource for reading across the curriculum.

          Go to www.artafactsmagazine.com for order form and other updated information.

          Check out the 2006/2007 topics!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
            Amy:

            What a beautiful work and the message is so challenging. To look outside of
            one's own circumstances and think of others. Keep up the good work!

            Nellie
            Middle School Art Teacher
            Bronx, New York

          • Susan Bennett
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
              I have been fortunate to have subscribed to artafacts from it's beginning. I have class sets of all. I use them all of the time!
              Susan in Ohio

              an art teacher <kayjay_p@...> wrote:
              Thought I'd share this:
              ANNOUNCING

              Elementary and Secondary Out-of-Print copies
              of ARTAFACTS MAGAZINE are now available.

              You can NOW order just one topic with lesson plans or handouts!

              * ARTaFacts Magazine saves you time. The research has been done for you.
              * Can help students to meet National Art and Reading Standards.
              * Great resource for reading across the curriculum.

              Go to www.artafactsmagazine.com for order form and other updated information.

              Check out the 2006/2007 topics!

              Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing