Window Display Portraits on Vinyl

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      Cathy Gaul sent in an idea she did for their 50th Anniversary
      Celebration. She had her students do self portraits on clear vinyl.
      The portraits were then stuck to the windows. See example on this
      page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/selfport.htm

      Portraits were displayed with party clip art images and character
      education words.

      Students loved looking at their portraits.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Leah Korican
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2005
        I've finally got some images on the web!!! You can see the mural I'm
        working on (almost done) and last years art show. I will make the mural
        one longer with studies etc soon but wanted to share what I've done so
        far.
        http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/index.php

        best,

        Leah
      • ebay@billieellisonterry.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2005
          That's awesome. Those kids look really happy too. That is great. Thanks
          for sharing. I love to see the kid's work.

          -Kristi, mom to Sage, 9

          _____

          I've finally got some images on the web!!! You can see the mural I'm
          working on (almost done) and last years art show. I will make the mural
          one longer with studies etc soon but wanted to share what I've done so
          far.
          http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/index.php

          best,

          Leah

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "art_education
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education> " on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

        • Patricia Knott
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2005
            What a great job and easy to see presentation. I'm involved right
            now in a 30 foot ceramic mural tile project. At the moment it seems
            overwhelming and without an end, but hopefully next year I will have
            something to show.

            Great work Leah.

            Patty

            On Dec 14, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Leah Korican wrote:

            > I've finally got some images on the web!!! You can see the mural I'm
            > working on (almost done) and last years art show. I will make the mural
            > one longer with studies etc soon but wanted to share what I've done so
            > far.
            > http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/index.php
            >
            > best,
            >
            > Leah

          • Leah Korican
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2005
              thanks! You're tile mural sounds like a huge endeavor. What is the theme?

              best,

              Leah
              � What a great job� and� easy to see presentation.�� I'm involved right
              now in a 30 foot ceramic mural tile project. At the moment it seems
              overwhelming and without an end, but hopefully next year I will have�
              something� to show.

              Great work Leah.

              Patty

              On Dec 14, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Leah Korican wrote:

              > I've finally got some images on the web!!! You can see the mural I'm
              > working on (almost done) and last years art show. I will make the mural
              > one longer with studies etc soon but wanted to share what I've done so
              > far.
              >�� http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/index.php
              >
              > best,
              >
              > Leah

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              * �Visit your group "art_education" on the web.
              �
              * �To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              �
              * �Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            • Susan Bennett
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
                Nice work!
                I love your mural

                Patricia Knott <pknott@...> wrote:
                What a great job and easy to see presentation. I'm involved right
                now in a 30 foot ceramic mural tile project. At the moment it seems
                overwhelming and without an end, but hopefully next year I will have
                something to show.

                Great work Leah.

                Patty

                On Dec 14, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Leah Korican wrote:

                > I've finally got some images on the web!!! You can see the mural I'm
                > working on (almost done) and last years art show. I will make the mural
                > one longer with studies etc soon but wanted to share what I've done so
                > far.
                > http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/index.php
                >
                > best,
                >
                > Leah

                Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing