James McNeill Whislter - Online interactive exhibit (Smithsonian)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      This is a "new-to-me" interactive exhibit from the Smithsonian.
      Those of you studying James McNeill Whistler may want to take a look:
      http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/online/whistler/whistlerdefault.htm
      (requires Flash)
      It is particularly good for those of you doing drypoint/etching prints
      -many good examples for students to see techniques.
      Exhibit is organized by medium, genre and place (warning- it does have nudes).

      Enjoy,

      Incredible Art Resources