RE: [art_education] textbooks

  • ebay@billieellisonterry.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
      Granted, I am a homeschool mom, but I really like the Discover Art Series by
      Laura Chapman. I think she's just wonderful.

      -Kristi Gilleland

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2005
        Chapman's books are great, but take a look at Portfolios, by Robyn
        Montana Turner, pub. by Barrett Kendall. It is very kid friendly,
        and there is enough in it for sixth, seventh, and eighth grades.

        Judy S