NCLB Act Survey

  • missartladyva
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      I wanted to tell you about a survey on how the No Child Left Behind
      Act is influencing public schools. Congress needs to know how NCLB
      is affecting our communities. The participation of concerned
      citizens like us is vital to the effort to improve our public
      schools.

      Please take this quick online survey on how No Child Left Behind has
      affected your child, school, or community. (Even if you haven't
      noticed its affect,please take a moment to tell us that.)

      Go to _www.GiveKidsGoodSchools.org_
      (http://www.givekidsgoodschools.org/) to take the survey.

      It is critical that government and education leaders hear from
      public education supporters about the impact of this law. With your
      input, we will provide policymakers with concrete, 'on the ground'
      information about the effectiveness of No Child Left Behind.

      Results of this survey will be reported to Congress, the
      Administration and state policymakers.