3d or not 3d

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      Nellie,
      I hope you will do 3D with your students! If you don't have space perhaps teachers will let
      you do art in the classroom for these projects (a la cart); maybe check with the principle or
      teachers that support the arts for feedback first. You could manipulate paper into 3D also.
      Good luck! Hopefully you will be instructing all of the kids and full time next year! Ali
    • Nelarte@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        Ali:

        Thanks for the feedback! Yes, you are right, I could do some 3-d with paper.
        I have a staff meeting on Monday, hopefully I can get support from the other
        teachers.

        Thanks again!

        Nellie

      • Leah Korican
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          What about wire sculpture? It is not messy and I usually can get wire for free from recycling or telephone repair folks. The kids LOVE it.

          best,

          Leah
          Thanks for the feedback! Yes, you are right, I could do some 3-d with paper.
          I have a staff meeting on Monday, hopefully I can get support from the other
          teachers.

          Thanks again!

          Nellie

          Fine art shippingFine art giclee printingBuy fine artArt educationFine art inkjet paperFine art printing

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * �Visit your group "art_education" on the web.
          �
          * �To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          �
          * �Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.