New Free Holiday Fall/Winter Hands-On Lesson Learning Newsletter

  • heidi_home72
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      I recently uploaded a free hands-on art, music, literature newsletter for
      educators involved in preK - high school. Please visit
      http://www.amonco.org to read and download this newsletter
      free of charge.

      I am always looking for suggestions and contributions to this
      newsletter. These newsletters are possible because people are
      interested in *sharing* Please contact me with your ideas and
      website link suggestions.

      Table of Contents

      Part I

      Start with the Winners Book Gift List
      (A Recipe for Making the Right Match)
      Collage Paste Mix and Sawdust Clay
      Scribble Designs ~ Reawaken Those Imagination Sparking
      Moments
      Masks and Mask Making
      Christmas Crunch Cookies
      Chocolate Chip Bars
      Every Melody Tells a Story!

      Part II

      Pistachio Poppy Seed Cake ~ A Miami Favorite
      Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie Cutouts ~ Recipe from
      Montessorian Kathy O'Reilly
      Fall Leaves Pictures
      Halloween Haunted House
      Sewing Project - Creative Bug Cured with Pretty Pink Purse

      Part III

      Foreign Language Card Game
      Ginger-Coconut Baked Apples
      Recipe for Wood Dough for Sculpting
      Aromatic Basmati Rice with Saffron
      Stories About Renaissance and Impressionist Artists
      Understanding Storm Surges

      Part IV

      Scented Baskets
      Tin Can Luminaries
      Nutty Chocolate Pudding Squares
      Montessori Math Sequencing
      Fun Activities for Learning the Letters of the Alphabet
      Fall Squirrel
      Make a Noise and Other Music Resources for Teachers

      Part V

      Statues ~ A Music Activity
      Tuna Cones
      Wax Resist Holiday Pictures
      Victorian Ornaments
      Creche
      Fruit Peel Flowers
      Pumpkin Pie Scented Playdough Recipe
      Math Garden
      Play Dough Numbers
      Make a Number Necklace
      Recipe for World Tolerance
      Holiday Cheesecake

      Part VI

      Puschki's Authentic Bavarian Apple Rings
      Candle Rolling Activity
      Polymer Clay Baby Food Jars
      Hearty Fall Kale Soup
      Sample Science Lessons

      Part VII

      Onion Pie
      Spinach Dip Recipe
      Three Little Kittens ~ Literature Link
      Peanut Butter Geography
      Chocolate Chip Geography
      3-D Maps
      Vivaldi's Musical Activities and Lessons for The Four Seasons
      (Featuring Winter)

      I hope that everyone has a very, very blessed Thanksgiving with
      their friends and family.

      Kind regards,

      Heidi