Happy Thanksgiving

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
      To all our members in the United States, I wish you all a happy
      Thanksgiving day tomorrow. I hope you don't get fat on turkey tomorrow.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
      Incredible Art Dept.
      http://www.incredibleart.org
    • Patricia Knott
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
        A little break a little time
        to consider the time and the break

        and the history and tradition
        and time allowed and time to find

        and where the time is most used wisely

        and the turkey and getting fat
        and how lucky we are to be able to get fat

        to friends on this list
        who speak or don't
        thanks to having a continuing community of support and regard

        Patty

      • SERGIOLORA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2005
          Warm wishes to all.
          http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&source

        • durk0001art
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2006
            May PEACE reign in these troubled times. AND ASAP have OUR TROOPS home
            to be with their treasured families. And a prayer to ALL that passed
            during this senseless war. Peace the world needs more of it.
            http://durkart.com/