RE: [art_education] Re: [ArtsEducators] I may have passed a virus along-please read

  • D. Camp
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2001
      For more information regarding this virus hoax and information on how to restore the file visit http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html  The information on this site is provided by symantec the maker of Norton Anti-virus software.
      Diana
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 18, 2001
        All,
        As a rule, almost all notes via e-mail that warn of
        viruses are hoaxes. You can read of legitimate viruses
        in the newspapers and hear about them on TV. In
        addition, you can visit the websites of major
        protection companies and check it out. Be especially
        wary of mail which tells you to remove files on your
        computer. Of course, if you are lucky enough to have a
        Macintosh, you don't have to worry about viruses too
        much.
        Ken Rohrer

        or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 18, 2001
          To all members on this list we wish you happy
          holidays. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, or
          ramadam, we hear at the Incredible Art Department wish
          you the best and a happy new year.

          I hope the kids aren't driving you crazy the last few
          days!

          Ken Rohrer

          or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • The Austin's
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 18, 2001
            LOL! My kinders came back from Thanksgiving chanting "Only 20 more days till
            Christmas". Yes, their math was abit inaccurate, but they were definately
            reving up! :-)
            ~Michal

            > I hope the kids aren't driving you crazy the last few
            > days!
            >
            > Ken Rohrer

            ---
          • eggplant49@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 19, 2001
              I echo Ken's wishes for a happy, peaceful, healthy holiday for all. Our kids are wired...the teachers too! LOL
              Lynn in NJ
            • Ken Rohrer
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
                However you celebrate this season, Judy and I wish you a very happy holiday!

                Merry Christmas
                Happy Hannakuh
                Bain de Noêl
                Día de Navidad
                Svatek vanocni
                Weihnachtstag
                Asara B'Tevet
                Chanukkah
                Junkanoo
                Happy Kwanzaa
                Zartusht
                Happy Rizal day
                Happy Hogmanay
                Omisoka
                Gantan

                Too many people are removing religion from this season. I think a better
                alternative is to respect and celebrate all cultures. This list truly is
                one or many cultures and religions.

                Ken Rohrer
                <http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm>
              • Ju Sampaio-Ralha
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
                  Ken, Judy and all

                  I would like to wish you "Feliz Natal", that is Marry Christmas, and
                  "Feliz Ano Novo" (means Happy New Year) in portuguese, Brazil!

                  Kisses
                  Ju

                  --
                  _____________________________________
                  Profª. Me. Jurema L. F. Sampaio-Ralha

                  :: Site Pessoal ::
                  http://www.jurema-sampaio.pro.br

                  :: VidAcadêmica ::
                  http://www.vidacademica.blogger.com.br

                  :: Revista Digital Art& ::
                  http://www.revista.art.br

                  :: Pousada e Marina Nazaré ::
                  http://www.marinanazare.com.br
                  _____________________________________
                  Quem pensa por si mesmo é livre,
                  e ser livre, é coisa muito séria!
                  Renato Russo.
                • Charlot Cassar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 23, 2004
                    Hello everyone!

                    Il-Milied u s-sena t-tajba lil kulhadd! Thats happy Christmas and happy new
                    year to everyone in Maltese!

                    Charlot
                  • Garie Sim
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 28, 2007
                    • Ken
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                        The kids look like they loved the project. It looks like they
                        celebrate Christmas in Singapore much like they do in the U.S.

                        Ken

                        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Garie Sim" <garie@...> wrote:

                        > Season's Greetings
                        > http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/x%27mas_07.htm
                        > Cheers!
                        > Garie

                      • Garie Sim
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 31, 2007
                          Thanks Ken, Happy New Year and All The Best Wishes From Singapore!
                          Regards,
                          Garie