Re: sewing machine

  • aj4art
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
      I just got 3 sewing machines from my "wish list" I put out in the
      beginning of the year! Send a note home with all of your students-
      think of other things you may want donated. I've received things like
      fabric, yarn, cord, matt board, paper.... Hey- you never know....
      Good luck!
      Amy--- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Hillmer, Jan"
      <hillmjan@b...> wrote:

      > You might try asking your parents... you never know.
      >
      > Also, try local sewing machine shops. Perhaps they'll give you a
      deal
      > on an older one since you are at a school.
      > Jan
      >
      > Subject: Re: [art_education] sewing machine
      >
      > Try going on ebay. I bought a machine from there and it is working
      out
      > just fine. All machines have to be threaded but you could get one
      with
      > an automatic threader built in. I got a Kenmore for $124 plus
      shipping.

    • Leah Korican
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
        I'm going to try the wish list but I also ordered a kids sewing machine
        that sounds really easy to use. I'll let you know how it works out!