Art Club Supplies

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I am starting up an art club at my middle school and I have a little money to purchase basic supplies. But I don't know what to order. The folks that are giving me the money want a list of supplies before they can tell me how much they can give. I want to "stock up" so I will have what I generally need for many different projects. I know I want to buy paint and paint brushes, and I've been told I can use the big rolls of butcher block paper in the office, but beyond that I'm not sure. I don't really have any specific ideas of what we are going to create besides projects using paint. So if anyone has any great Art Club projects to share as well, I'm open.
      Please help me build my list of basic Art club supplies.

      Thanks in advance,
      Kelli Wilke

    • Jennifer Auble
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        One of our art club purchases was a sketchbook for each member. They really feel special carrying their sketch book around and can't wait to share it with each other at each session ( we meet every other Wed.) I also bought some clay, some fabric paints for silk screening/stenciling art club t-shirts, charcoal for sketching, a few calligraphy pens & some india ink, some acrylic paint for wall murals and tempera paint for stage set design, - hope this helps!
        Jennie

        >>> kdenne14@... 11/04/05 9:01 PM >>>