textural self-portraits & notan on website

  • lottepet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi all,
      I read the list daily but rarely post, however, I just finished
      textural self-portraits from the website and they were such a
      success. The kids and the school community love them! Some were cut
      out and mounted onto color paper to save time - all in all they took
      about 5 weeks, and I wanted to have time for another project. They
      took a lot of concentration but to ward off any tedium, we listened to
      Harry Potter while working. They are posted on my website - link
      below.
      Lotte P.

      http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/eighth_grade1.htm
    • bruthrobson@aol.com